- Promotes hair and skin health
- Mustard oil defends against infections
- Anti-inflammatory properties. In addition to reducing pain and swelling, the mineral also eases joint pain.
- Acts as a stimulant naturally Intake of this oil stimulates the liver and spleen to release digestive juices and bile, which improves the digestion system and human appetite.
- May reduce cancer risk
- Circulates blood better
- Can help treat asthma and reduce its symptoms and effects.
- Possibly aids weight loss.
- Mustard oil is filled with B-complex vitamins like riboflavin and niacin.
Mustard Oils (Virgin & Wood Pressed Oil)
₹120.00 – ₹2,300.00
100% pure extract no preservative/ solvents
Approx. Composition per 100g
|4.1||Saturated Fatty Acid||12.0 g|
|4.2||Monosaturated Fatty acid||59.0 g|
|4.3||Poly Unsaturated Fatty acid||21.0 g|
|4.4||Trans Fatty acid||< 0.05 g|
|Sr. No.||Oil Category||Qty||Price in Rs. (Inclusive of all taxes)|
|5.1||Mustard Oil||5 Ltr||2300.00|
|5.2||Mustard Oil||1 Ltr||460.00|
|5.3||Mustard Oil||500 ml||230.00|
|5.4||Mustard Oil||250 ml||120.00|
Caution: Do not transfer oil to a used and unclean container.
Please note: Wooden churned oils are processed 40-50 retaining the original natural contents of the oil.
As the oil is not filtered using any chemicals or solvents. Mustard particles might settle down at the bottom of the bottle which is completely natural and safe for consumption.
Ingredients: Mustard seeds.
Best before 10 months from Mfg. Date.
Customer Care No. + 91 9673233366
Manufactured by: SATAVAMAY OILS AND ORGANIC PVT LTD
SR 81/1/1/4 Shop 1A, Shreesaimoti, Complex, Krishna Nagar, Dighi, Pune-411015