- Best Source of Vitamin A &E
- Regular eating of Almond oil improves memory & Intelligence
- Contain enough fibber protein and Monounsaturated fat.
- This keeps you full and energized
- Good source of m1cro-nutnents like calcium and phosphorous
- Heart-healthy- Reduces Bad Cholesterol
- Improves good Cholesterol
Almond Oil (Virgin & Wood Pressed Oil)
₹315.00 – ₹12,500.00
100% pure extract no preservative/ solvents
Approx. Composition per 100g
|4.1||Saturated Fatty Acid||8.20 g|
|4.2||Monosaturated Fatty acid||70.0 g|
|4.3||Poly Unsaturated Fatty acid||17.4 g|
|4.4||Trans Fatty acid||< 0.05 g|
|Sr. No.||Oil Category||Qty||Price in Rs. (Inclusive of all taxes)|
|6.1||Almond Oil||5 Ltr||12500.00|
|6.2||Almond Oil||1 Ltr||2500.00|
|6.3||Almond Oil||500 ml||1250.00|
|6.4||Almond Oil||250 ml||630.00|
Caution: Do not transfer oil to a used and unclean container.
Please note: Wooden churned oils are processed 40-50 retaining the original natural contents of the oil.
As the oil is not filtered using any chemicals or solvents. Almond particles might settle down at the bottom of the bottle which is completely natural and safe for consumption.
Ingredients: Almond seeds.
Best before 10 months from Mfg. Date.
Customer Care No. + 91 9673233366
Manufactured by: SATAVAMAY OILS AND ORGANIC PVT LTD